Moving to Belleville
Belleville Apartments and housing rentals
For information on your tenants rights go to Ontario Tenants Most Asked Questions and Answers page.
City of Belleville, main page, 613-968-6481
How to contact your City of Belleville Mayor and City Councillors
City of Belleville By-laws
Belleville apartment heat bylaw. If your heat is not maintained at least at
21 degrees Celsius from September 15 to May 31, as per this bylaw 2000-45, first complain to your landlord, then you can call the City of Belleville,
and ask for a Property Standards Officer, regarding apartment heat by calling 613-968-6481.
Garbage and recycling information including information on
proper disposal of hazardous waste such as batteries, fluorescent and compact fluorescent lamps (as they contain mercury,) pharmaceuticals, paints, solvents, pesticides, etc..
- Service Ontario, Century Place, 199 Front Street, Unit 109, Belleville, K8N 5H5 (Bridge Street and Front Street) Main level, Front Street entrance,
8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday, (except holidays,) (613) 968-3769,
which also takes Landlord and Tenant Board, (formerly the Ontario Rental Housing Tribunal,) applications.
- Service Canada Centre, (bilingual), Business Building, Floor 2, 1 North Front Street, Belleville, K8P 5G9, Toll-free: 1-800-622-6232
- Be WebAware, for Parents to keep your children safe when on the Internet
- Canadian Mental Health Association - Belleville, Queen Mary School, 41 Octavia St, 613-969-8874
- Children's Mental Health Services - Belleville, 3 Applewood Dr, Suite 300, 613-966-3100
- Community Living Belleville and Area, 91 Millennium Pkwy, 613-969-7407
- Conflict Resolution Counselling Services, Partner Assault Response Program, Office, 613-967-5661, Toll-free: 1-877-811-5298
- Counselling Services of Belleville and District, 12 Moira St E, 613-966-7413
- Helping Hands Program, for high risk expectant mothers, 613-966-7114
- K3C Credit Counselling-Belleville, 235 Bridge St E, 613-966-3556 or Toll-free: 1-800-379-5556
- United Way of Quinte
- YMCA of Central East Ontario, 433 Victoria Ave, 613-966-9622
Gleaner's Food Bank, St. Michaelís Church Basement, 296 Church St., Belleville, (613) 962-9043
The Salvation Army - Community and Family Services Centre, 295 Pinnacle St., Belleville, (613) 968-6834
Three Oaks Foundation (613) 966-3074
Hastings Housing Resource Centre, (613) 969-1748